Important Announcement

Haphazard moved to a new home.. Feel free to visit :) http://www.loukay.com

Status Update

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 9, 2010

    Well,Tomorrow's Eid :)





    When many are supposedly sad because Ramadan, the holiest month in the Islamic Calendar, is over, am Actually glad (for all the good reasons, i assure you)..


    Spiritually, this Ramadan was very fruitful, and full with allot of "alone" time that i needed to clear my head.. Socially, however, with the ongoing Ramadan popular trends, this month was/is considered as hectic as the word describes.. Its really sad when you have a conversation with many people, trying to reflect on what's so different this Ramadan, and many mention TV highlights and TV flops of the month.. This Ramadan was more about TV than last year, and the year before, and god helps us if this continues in the years after..


    The last 10 nights of Ramadan, in which Muslims ought to get closer to Allah, it's also known as the 10 nights of Credit Card diarrhea and/or the yearly shopping stampede.. So, for those brave enough to accompany their families on these darkest of Commercial nights, i pray for you all..


    But i guess what really matters is what's happening on a personal level, and for me, it was a great ride and Al Hamdulilah for living through the last day..




    On a blog related note: Hopefully things will slow down now, and guess what, HapHazard is One year (and four days) old.. So Happy Birthday, the least commented blog I ever worked on!


    It wouldn't be this quiet if it wasn't for you, silent readers.. I thank you all, all of you 2036 unique visitors and the 1138 loyal returning IP addresses (I spend too much time on Google Analytics, i know)..


    It was a great year, and the best is yet to come (i hope, or else that iPad Free 8-ball app lied to me) :)




    So, how was YOUR Ramadan?




    Yours,
    Lou..

    6 comments:

    1. LOL @ Google Analytics.

      Well alhamdulillah still, that you got good things out of Ramadhan.

      I discovered a couple things during this Ramadhan. One time, my brother was driving me around, and I tell him: "hey, you know how crazy the streets are in Ramadhan with all these insane drivers?" And he goes, "yeah, like this idiot trying to kill us?"

      I was talking about HIM; I dunno who HE was talking about. Haha.

      ReplyDelete
    2. He was probably talking about the guy who seem to completely ignore the existence of other cars, me included, as he took a wild turn left from the furthest right lane :D

      One thing that should be agreed upon, Ramadan should be a pedestrian none-automotive month for the sake of humanity, and anyone who doesn't own a monster size SUV..

      ReplyDelete
    3. No matter if some one searches for his required thing,
      therefore he/she wishes to be available that in detail,
      therefore that thing is maintained over here.

      Visit my weblog www.explorethecapabilities.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. I'm extremely pleased to find this site. I need to to thank you for ones time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and i also have you book-marked to look at new stuff in your web site.

      Also visit my weblog; Air Jordan Pas Cher

      ReplyDelete
    5. This paragraph offers clear idea for the new visitors of blogging,
      that in fact how to do blogging.

      Also visit my site :: Air Max Pas Cher

      ReplyDelete
    6. Heya! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

      Have a look at my homepage - wholesale nfl jersey (www.tedxyse.com)

      ReplyDelete