Important Announcement

Haphazard moved to a new home.. Feel free to visit :) http://www.loukay.com

Status Update

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 21, 2010

    A Little Something..

    I've been working on a little project for the past week and a half, and i thought i might give you guys a sneak peak..


    Grotesque of Nature - Visual Diaries

    It's made out of 7 drawn pages and 13 poems.. Covering Social, Political and subjectively personal issues.. It's actually part of an ongoing series i do every now and then, i call them GrogBooks, and only when they're done and finally find a fitting form, i tend to name them..

    No.1 was my first attempt, and I kind of lost the sketchbook during my first visit to Dubai (almost 3 years ago).. No.2 was "Series of Seven", which was in complete pen and ink.. No.3 (above) will be my first mix-media approach..

    Am pretty excited about the results so far, and i'll post the complete set when it's done.. Let's hope i get this done before I get involved in another long-duration design project and/or lose interest like always..

    3 comments: