Important Announcement

Haphazard moved to a new home.. Feel free to visit :) http://www.loukay.com

Status Update

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 1, 2010

    Captioned Thoughts - One

    Hey readers.. (those who chose to comment to my blogs and those who chose to lurk in the shadows)




    So, How smart are the police? Give an estimate..






    Well, they're smarter than you think..


    A couple of months ago, a normal sandstorm blew over Jeddah, and it wasn't any stronger than slightly above average wind speed, but I think it was strong enough to knock down a street light..


    This happened right behind my old working place, and it didn't interest me much (Since Jeddah is decaying for some reason), but what interested me was this..




    The Policeman rushed to the scene as he came out of the grocery store, and tried to resolve the issue before it gets out of hand..





    To protect and serve.. By all means necessary..?


    Yours,
    Lou..

    No comments:

    Post a Comment