Important Announcement

Haphazard moved to a new home.. Feel free to visit :) http://www.loukay.com

Status Update

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 25, 2010

    A Quick Recap..

    First of all, am really sorry for those approx. 30 emails that I didn't reply to on both my Gmail and Facebook, I'll get on it as soon as I finish writing this blog..


    Second of all, I went through a very hectic phase in my life that seemed to flush down all at once, leaving me lost between catching up to my work and catching up with whatever I do out of work.. Despite the fact that all my past three weekends were spent at work because of my so-called colleagues and a little bit of Windows magic (crashed 3 times during drafting with corrupted Auto_Save files), I finally managed to come through it.. Work was getting too fast paced, being that now i'm officially transferred to a new division in the company i work in.. It's not something flashy as anyone would think, but it's a good professional bump in terms of building up that CV.. I went from an office with surplus man-power to an office where my friend, my new boss and I were the only CAD operators, and two 3D max modelers (one was Pinky, and the other one was Brain)..




    It wasn't easy to survive through 3 different types of submissions, but here I am.. Hopefully, from now on, things would remain in this new pace am almost adjusted to.. Though am a bit annoyed over one fact.. I managed to build a rep in my old office, and acquired internet access (it's a privilege none have it in our dear company) so am already waaaaaaay behind on my morning readings.. Now am stuck with no internet, and can't even access my Gmail unless am around a WiFi zone.. And home wasn't an option, since most of my time was spent outside the house in working overtime, and my Aunt's death was just icing on the cake..


    She passed away in a fatal car accident a couple of weeks ago, and my cousin (the driver) broke both his legs (with a chance of healing back, insha'allah).. We were very close, and with all what's happening around, this really hit me where it hurts.. May she rest in peace insha'allah..


    It's not of anyone's business to know what am going through, I know, but I felt like I owe you an explanation at least.. So, rest assured, you're seeing more of me here after all..


    I guess that about covers it, no need to make it longer.. Enough chit-chat, let's get this show on the road..


    Blog - Saudi Driving
    Blog - Jeddah Floods (we're in denial)
    Blog - Heavy Rain got blocked (and I actually thought gamers can't have it any worse in Saudi)


    Yours,
    Lou..

    No comments:

    Post a Comment